- IHPI / HSR Summer Student Fellowship & Internship Program: Open to master-level, dual degree medical, and doctoral students and allows for summer research projects focusing on health service research or health policy.
- Health Equity Summer Research Award: Open to master-level and doctoral level students to work on a summer research project focused on racial health disparities.
- Medical School Path of Excellence: The Health Policy and Health Economics Pathway of Excellence (PoE), one of eight Paths of Excellence the U-M Medical School has developed for medical students to participate in as a way of developing more in-depth knowledge and experiences in a field of interest.
- U.S. Healthcare MOOC: This massive open online course is designed to provide U-M students from a wide variety of backgrounds an asynchronous, engaging, practical, and interactive way to understand the U.S. healthcare system and gain insight about how they can improve the system.
- The Student Lunch-and-Learn Series is designed to provide an opportunity for students to learn more about the educational and professional experiences of IHPI members. Each one-hour lunch session is co-hosted by 2 to 3 IHPI faculty members who informally share their educational and professional experiences with a group of up to 15 students. Q & A and discussion are encouraged.
- The Student Skill Building Seminar Series is a new program designed to engage students in topics that are meaningful and beneficial to their professional and educational development. Each one-hour seminar will focus on a different topic, and can accommodate up to 20 students.