- Medical School Path of Excellence: The Health Policy and Health Economics Path of Excellence (PoE) is one of eight Paths of Excellence the U-M Medical School has developed for medical students to gain more in-depth knowledge and experiences in a field of interest.
- Understanding and Improving the U.S. Healthcare System: This residential online course provides U-M students from a wide variety of backgrounds with an asynchronous, engaging, practical, and interactive way to understand the U.S. healthcare system and gain insight about how they can improve the system.
- Summer Programs:
- Health Services Research Student Fellowship & Internship Program: Open to dual-degree medical students as well as master-level and doctoral students from across U-M who wish to work on summer projects in health services research or health policy.
- Health Equity Research Award: Open to master-level and doctoral level students to work on a summer research project focused on racial health disparities.
- The Student Lunch-and-Learn Series provides an opportunity for students to learn more about the educational and professional experiences of IHPI members.
- The Student Skill Building Seminar Series engages students in topics that are meaningful and beneficial to their professional and educational development.