Recruitment / Retention
Co-Leads: Jade Burns, Ph.D., RN, CPNP-PC & Tom Valley, M.D., M.Sc.
Current work: Assessments to inform and improve the retention of health sciences faculty, including a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) study of IHPI member experiences.
- Melissa DeJonckheere, Ph.D.
- Kevin Joiner, Ph.D., R.N.
- Donald Likosky, Ph.D.
- Paula Anne Newman-Casey, M.D., M.S.
- Sameer Saini, M.D., M.S.
Career Advancement / Leadership Development
Co-Leads: Ebbin Dotson, Ph.D., M.H.S.A. & Antonios Koumpias, Ph.D.
Current work: Projects to support the promotion of faculty who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color and women, including analysis of early career research funding by race, ethnicity, and gender.
Inequities in Care Delivery
Lead: Yee Lu, M.D., M.S.
Current work: Health equity assessments and clinical data review of Michigan Medicine to identify improvement opportunities and to increase equitable care delivery.
- Michelle Meade, Ph.D., M.S.
- Sheria Robinson-Lane, Ph.D., M.H.A., M.S., R.N.
- Nicole Smith, M.S.N., R.N.
- Administrative support: Dana Brown, M.A.
- Project Management: Emma Steppe, M.P.H.
- Research Analysis: Matthias Kirch, M.S., and Alejandro Rivas