The IHPI Clinician Scholars Program offers unique clinical and community-based research training through intensive mentorship for clinicians as change agents driving policy-relevant research and partnerships to improve health and healthcare.
The program partners with organizations sponsoring a number of individual scholar positions and inter-professional training. Fundamental elements include high-quality mentoring, a tailored curriculum, and clinical work.
Join us in cultivating health equity, eliminating health disparities, inventing new models of care, and achieving higher quality healthcare at lower cost with and work as leaders and collaborators embedded in communities, healthcare systems, government, foundations, and think tanks in the U.S. and around the world.
Key Upcoming Dates:
- May 1, 2018 - Applications open
- August 1, 2018 - Applications due
- September 3 - October 5, 2018 - Interviews
- October 9, 2018 - Invited applicants submit site preference
- November 2018 - Admissions notification
- July 1, 2019 - New cohort enters