Search the IHPI member directory below to explore the broad range of expertise in health services research and health policy represented by our members, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (-) Health Equity and Disparities in Health and Healthcare (6)
- Health Promotion and Prevention (3)
- Health Insurance and Payment/Financing (3)
- Healthcare Quality (3)
- Healthcare Delivery and Utilization (2)
- Access to Care (1)
- Global Health and Health Services (1)
- Health IT/Health Informatics/Electronic Health Records (1)
- Medical Technology (1)
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6
Biostatistical methods and applications in health services and outcomes research
Applied biostatistics in cardiovascular epidemiology, disparities, and healthcare utilization
Applied biostatistics in health disparities and social epidemiology
represent our ever growing range of health care research expertise.