Search the IHPI member directory below to explore the broad range of expertise in health services research and health policy represented by our members, or contact us at email@example.com.
- (-) Low Income/Socioeconomically Disadvantaged (9)
- Black/African-American (6)
- Hispanic/Latinx (6)
- Adolescents/Teens (3)
- Older Adults (3)
- Children/Infants (2)
- Rural Underserved (2)
- Low Literacy/Numeracy (1)
- Immigrants/Refugees/Undocumented Migrants (1)
- Sexual and Gender Minorities/LGBTQIA+ (1)
- Women (1)
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9
Healthy aging in cancer survivors and global, low-income populations
Health disparities and social determinants of health in urban communities
represent our ever growing range of health care research expertise.