Search the IHPI member directory below to explore the broad range of expertise in health services research and health policy represented by our members, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiovascular Disorders (3)
- Chronic Illness (1)
- Diabetes and Endocrine (1)
- Genetics and Genomics (1)
- Genitourinary Conditions (1)
- Infectious, Immunologic, and Allergic Diseases (1)
- Kidney Disease (2)
- Liver Disease (1)
- Lung Disease (1)
- Neurological Disorders and Stroke (2)
- (-) Overweight and Obesity (4)
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4
Applied biostatistics in cardiovascular epidemiology, disparities, and healthcare utilization
Applied biostatistics in health disparities and social epidemiology
represent our ever growing range of health care research expertise.