Search the IHPI member directory below to explore the broad range of expertise in health services research and health policy represented by our members, or contact us at email@example.com.
- Access to Care (1)
- Global Health and Health Services (1)
- Healthcare Delivery and Utilization (2)
- Healthcare Quality (3)
- Health Equity and Disparities in Health and Healthcare (6)
- Health Insurance and Payment/Financing (3)
- Health IT/Health Informatics/Electronic Health Records (1)
- Health Promotion and Prevention (3)
- Medical Technology (1)
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6
Biostatistical methods and applications in health services and outcomes research
Applied biostatistics in cardiovascular epidemiology, disparities, and healthcare utilization
Applied biostatistics in health disparities and social epidemiology
represent our ever growing range of health care research expertise.