Search the IHPI member directory below to explore the broad range of expertise in health services research and health policy represented by our members, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acute Care Research Unit (ACRU) (1)
- Center for Bioethics and Social Sciences in Medicine (CBSSM) (2)
- Center for Clinical Outcomes Development and Application (CODA) (1)
- Center for Healthcare Engineering and Patient Safety (CHEPS) (1)
- Center for Healthcare Outcomes & Policy (CHOP) (1)
- e-Health & Artificial Intelligence Program (e-HAIL) (1)
- Kidney Epidemiology and Cost Center (KECC) (1)
- Michigan Integrated Center for Health Analytics and Medical Prediction (MiCHAMP) (2)
- Patient Safety Enhancement Program (PSEP) (1)
- Quality Improvement for Complex Chronic Conditions (QUICCC) (1)
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6
Cardiovascular disease and diabetes prevention, treatment, and decision-making
represent our ever growing range of health care research expertise.