Office Hours Location: NCRC, Building 16, Room G029W
The IHPI Data and Methods Hub is offering office hours with Chiang-Hua Chang, Ph.D., faculty consultant, for members who may be getting ready to start research projects using Medicare or Medicaid data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). These office hours will help faculty understand the important nuances of these specific data resources.
Depending on your needs, Dr. Chang can discuss with you:
• How to correctly define your study measures
• How to frame your research question in order to take advantage of the information CMS has to offer
• Proper methods for analyzing your data
• General questions about CMS payment programs and how they differ
Contact Patrick Brady with any questions.
How to sign-up:
- Click here to view the available appointments
- Try your "uniqname"@umich.edu account first if you are asked to log in. If that doesn't work please try a personal Google account if you have one
- Use the navigation arrows at the top left of the page to change weeks
- Once you find a suitable appointment time click the button on the calendar and fill in your info
- Please email Dr. Chang any details about your project prior to the meeting