Big ideas need big data.
IHPI researchers have many big ideas for studying how healthcare works, and how to make it better.
And we’ve got the big data to help them do it.
IHPI has more than 20 terabytes of data, from more than 113 million Americans. Plus, we have expert staff to help our members access, analyze and use these data and additional data resources held by IHPI member groups and the University of Michigan. In everything we do, we work to protect the security of data entrusted to us.
IHPI’s Data & Methods Hub team offers our members:
- Help with Data Use Agreements for IHPI datasets
- Services to help teams use data of any kind efficiently and store it securely
- Access to secure cloud storage and virtual servers
- Expertise for data analysis, statistical support and use of innovative methodologies
- Education and training
IHPI members may contact the Data & Methods Hub about accessing our data resources and services.
Learn more about:
- DATA available to IHPI members and their research teams
- VIDEOS from Data & Methods Hub seminars and workshops
- EVENTS listings for upcoming Data & Methods Hub seminars and workshops