The Dean’s Awards Program recognizes Medical School faculty and staff who demonstrate exceptional accomplishment in the areas of teaching, research, clinical care, community service, innovation and administration.
They will be honored Nov. 15 at the annual Dean’s Awards Dinner.
Among them, the following IHPI members were selected:
Clinical and Health Services Research Award
- Justin B. Dimick, M.D., MPH, George D. Zuidema Professor of Surgery
- Reshma Jagsi, M.D., D.Phil., professor of radiation oncology
Community Service Award
- Chad M. Brummett, M.D., associate professor of anesthesiology
Kaiser Permanente Awards for Excellence in Teaching
- Scott R. Owens, M.D., (pre-clinical), professor of pathology
Lifetime Achievement Award in Medical Education
- Andrew R. Barnosky, D.O., MPH, professor of emergency medicine, learning health sciences and internal medicine
2018 Dean’s Awards for Staff - Administrator of the Year Award
- Gail A. Campanella, MBA, managing director, Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation