The Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation is committed to improving the quality, safety, equity, and affordability of healthcare services
To carry out our ambitious mission, our efforts are focused in four areas:
- Evaluating the impact of healthcare reforms
- Improving the health of communities
- Promoting greater value in healthcare
- Innovating in IT and healthcare delivery
IHPI at a Glance: Collaboration. Evidence. Impact.
Our Mission & Vision
The Institute’s mission is to enhance the health and well-being of local, national, and global populations through innovative, interdisciplinary health services research that effectively informs public and private efforts to optimize the quality, safety, equity, and affordability of healthcare services.
Simply put, IHPI strives to improve the quality, safety, equity, and affordability of healthcare services through:
- Collaboration (Intellectual Synergies)
- Evidence (Novel Research Ideas & Approaches)
- Impact (Public & Private Partnerships)
Profiles in Innovation
Read more about how our members are working to address the most pressing challenges in healthcare in our news magazine, Profiles in Innovation.