The IHPI Research Seminar Series is a lecture-based program designed to share innovative health services research topics, studies, and programs, with clinicians, faculty, research staff, and students from a variety of disciplines.
To record CME activity, visit www.umhscme.com using the following program ID: IHPI Research Seminar Series - 05182
IHPI RESEARCH SEMINARS 2018:
- 2/15/18 - Michigan Medicine at the Bicentennial: Some lessons of history for health policy featuring Dr. Joel Howell
- 3/22/18 - Better Health through Better Partnerships (Fourth Annual Director's Lecture) featuring Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams
- 4/19/18 - Precision health, big data and evidence-based medicine – contradictions or companions? featuring Dr. John Ioannidis
- 5/24/18 - Update and Dialogue: Mental Health and Opioid Policy featuring Lynda Zeller
- 6/14/18 - Development of the System for Opioid Overdose Surveillance (S.O.S.) featuring Dr. Mahshid Abir